A form of potent, hand-rubbed hashish exported from Nepal to Europe and North America in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s. Nepalese temple balls were spherical or egg-shaped, and smoothed by hand with a polished appearance.
Each Nepalese Temple Hash contains 1 gram.
Important Shipping Information
- FREE Shipping for orders of $185 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
Wildflower (verified owner) –
The Nepalese Temple Hash is one of the best cannabis strains I’ve ever come across. This is a true strain that is hard to find in most dispensaries. When you first smoke it, it will hit you like a ton of bricks with its sweet taste that leaves behind a great taste in your mouth. It will take you on the ride of your life!
jack (verified owner) –
I’ve been smoking Nepalese Temple Hash for years and the high is always incredible. The color, smell, and texture are all gorgeous and the taste is tangy but sweet. It’s a potent strain, so I always make sure to have a drink or two to help with the high because it can be intense.
Jeremy (verified owner) –
Nepalese Temple Hash has been my staple for years now and is the only hash I have ever trusted. I’ve tried plenty of other brands but none compare to Nepalese Temple hash and it’s always worth the price. This stuff is some of the best that you can buy!