A form of potent, hand-rubbed hashish exported from Nepal to Europe and North America in the late 1960’s and early 1970’s. Nepalese temple balls were spherical or egg-shaped, and smoothed by hand with a polished appearance.
Each Nepalese Temple Hash contains 1 gram.
Important Shipping Information
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.